THIS IS MY BOAST!

It is amazing every time I hear people preaching the gospel of grace, they always put buts and brakes. Because people don't really know how wicked and desperate they are, they would never be apologetic in their discourse about grace. I have been a christian for sometime now, adding to that I have been a preacher of the gospel for some years, but I strongly believe the grace of God is what has brought me this far. I mean grace plus my failures. The only thing I have contributed to be what I am I believe it is not my good, rather my bad. I am not happy to say that but it is the truth. If you are there because you have been faithful in your walk with God, I admire you. My boast is in His Grace alone. And for that I am forever grateful. God bless you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAW AND GOSPEL

NARCISSISTIC AT CORE!